Tuesday 10 April 2018

Fairytale challenge - April weather - It's raining cats and dogs


Goedemorgen, vandaag begint de nieuwe challenge op het Fairytale challenge blog en deze keer laten we ons inspireren door het weer in april. De challenge is April weather: It is raining cats and dogs, oftwel April weer: het regent pijpestelen. Voor deze challenge heb ik een kaartje gemaakt en omdat ik nog wat afbeeldingen over had heb ik ook nog een bijpassende tag gemaakt.

Goodmorning, today a new challenge starts on the Fairytale challenge blog and this time we are inspired by the weather in april. Our challenge is April weather: It is raining cats and dogs. For this challenge I made a card and because I had still some images left over, I decided to use those on a tag.


Ik heb afbeeldingen van de stempelset Chance of rain van Mama elephant gestempeld en vervolgens ingekleurd met mijn Polychromos potloden en Prismacolor premier potloden en de zwarte glaze pen en daarna heb ik ze uitgeknipt. Het leek me leuk om een cirkelvormige kaart te maken, dus ik heb met de Crea-nest-lies XXL 53 van Crealies 2 geschulpte cirkels uit wit karton gestanst en hier een kaart van gemaakt. Met de Crea-nest-lies XXl 41 van Crealies heb ik een hele en halve cirkel uit wit karton gestanst. De halve cirkel heb ik daarna nog eens gestanst met een Grass die. Ik heb deze gekleurd met Twisted citron en Mowed lawn distress inkt. De grote cirkel heb ik gekleurd met Tumbled glass en Broken China distress inkt en deze heb ik op de kaart geplakt. Uit wit karton heb ik een aantal wolkjes gestanst met de Cloud 9 die-namics van My favorite things. De wolken heb ik gekleurd met Pumice stone distress inkt en daarna heb ik deze op de kaart geplakt samen met het gras. De regendruppels komen ook uit de stempelset Chance of rain van Mama elephant en deze heb ik met Broken China distress inkt op de kaart gestempeld. De tekst komt ook uit dezelfde stempelset. Ik heb de afbeeldingen vervolgens met foamtape op de kaart geplakt.


I stamped images from the stampset Chance of rain from Mama elephant and coloured those with my Polychromos pencils and Prismacolor premier pencils and a black glaze pen and then I fussy cut them all. I thought it would be fun to make a circle shaped card, so I used the Crea-nest-lies XXL 53 from Crealies to cut 2 scalloped circles from white cardstock and I made a card from those. With the Crea-nest-lies XXl 41 from Crealies I have die-cut a half circle and another circle from white cardstock. With a Grass die I have die-cut a grass hill from the half circle. I coloured the grass with Twisted citron and Mowed lawn distress ink. The big circle is coloured with Tumbled glass and Broken China distress ink and then I adhered it on the card. I have die-cut a couple of clouds from white cardstock with the Cloud 9 die-namics from My favorite things and I coloured those with Pumice stone distress ink and then I adhered them on the card. I also adhered the grass hill on the card. The raindrops are also from the set Chance of rain from Mama elephant and I stamped those with Broken china distress ink on the card. The sentiment is also from the same stampset. I adhered the images with foamtape on the card.


Zoals gezegd had ik nog wat afbeeldingen over die ik heb gestempeld met de stempelset Chance of rain van Mama elephant. Het leek me leuk om deze op een tag te gebruiken. Ik heb uit wit karton een tag gestanst met de Nellie's multi frame's Tags (MFD077) van Nellie Snellen en verder heb ik hierop dezelfde producten als op de kaart gebruikt.

Like I said I still had some images left over that I stamped with the stampset Chance of rain from Mama elephant. I thought it would be fun to use those on a tag. So I have die-cut a tag with the Nellie's multi frame's Tags (MFD077) from Nellie Snellen from white cardstock. All the other supplies that I used on the tag were also used on the card.


STAMP: Chance of rain from Mama elephant
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos and prismacolor pencils, Distress inks
PAPER: White cs
INK: Versafine onyx black, Twisted citron, Mowed lawn, Tumbled glass, Broken China and Pumice stone distress ink
DIES: Crea-nest-lies XXL 41 & 53 from Crealies, Grass die, Cloud 9 die-namics from My favorite things, Nellie's multi frame's Tags (MFD077) from Nellie Snellen
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, white ribbon

11 comments:

  1. Fab little duo. Lovely shading Larissa, even the clouds look fab. We've had some of the real things today here too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable tag and card. Love the colours and image. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies, Very nice and Good luck!
    Bye, Groetjes van Ine (DT)
    http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Wow I love this. Great Tag and Card Set you have created here. Nice work. They look amazing.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, these are beautiful!

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome creations, Larissa! I adore the bright colours and I just love your colouring! Thank you for joining our "Water" challenge at the Crafty Cardmakers ;o))) Happy crafting, Maike

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card and tag, wonderful colouring. Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore

    Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is a very sweet project!!
    Angela Dt: http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Tag and card Larissa xx
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Dianne DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful creations! I love bright colours!
    Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge April "ATG".
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails