Monday 16 April 2018

Merry Monday - Don't you love my shiney nose?


Goedemorgen, ik heb deze week alweer een paar kerstkaarten gemaakt voor Merry Monday Ook deze keer heb ik net zoals vorige week 2 kaarten gemaakt. Ik heb dezelfde afbeelding gebruikt en 2 kaarten gemaakt die veel op elkaar lijken, maar toch net anders zijn.

Goodmorning, again I have made a couple of christmas cards this week for Merry Monday. Just like last week I made 2 cards. I used the same image on both cards and made 2 cards that look a lot like each other, but they are a little bit different.


Het eerste kaartje is een rechthoekige kaart geworden en de tweede kaart is vierkant geworden. Ik heb de afbeelding Shiney nose (FRS048) van Woodware gebruikt. Ik heb de afbeelding ingekleurd met mijn Polychromos potloden, de zwarte glaze pen en een witte gelpen. De afbeelding heet Shiney nose, dus ik kon niet anders dan mijn rendier een mooi glanzende neus te geven. Ik heb de neus eerst gekleurd met de Nuvo aqua shimmer glitter gloss pen en daarna heb ik Glossy accents op de neus aangebracht. Hierdoor wordt het echt een hele mooie shiney nose. ;) Ik heb de afbeelding vervolgens uitgeknipt. Voor de rechthoekige kaart heb ik een stripje karton van de voorkant van de kaart afgesneden. Binnen in de kaart heb ik een strip rood ruitjes papier van het Graphic grid paperpack van My favorite things geplakt. Op de voorkant van de kaart zelf heb ik met een zwarte fineliner lijntjes getekend. De afbeelding heb ik daarna op de voorkant van de kaart geplakt. Onder de afbeelding heb ik een tekst van de stempelset Wrapped penguin (FRS045) van Woodware gestempeld.
Op de voorkant van de vierkante kaart heb ik eerst weer lijntjes getekend met de zwarte fineliner. Ik heb nu de strip rood ruitjespapier midden over de kaart geplakt. De afbeelding heb ik vervolgens met foamtape op de kaart geplakt. De tekst heb ik op een apart stukje wit karton gestempeld en ook hier heb ik met een zwarte fineliner lintjes omheen getekend. De tekst heb ik daarna ook met foamtape onder de afbeelding geplakt.


The first card is a rectangle shaped card and the second one is a square card. I have used the image Shiney nose (FRS048) from Woodware. I coloured the image with my Polychromos pencils, the black glaze pen and a white gelpen. The image is called Shiney nose, so I couldn't do anything else than give him a shiney nose. I coloured the nose first with the Nuvo aqua shimmer glitter gloss pen and then I applied Glossy accents on it. It gives a really lovely shiney effect!;) I have fussy cut the image. On the rectangle shaped card I cut a strip from the front of the card. On the inside of the card I adhered a strip of red design paper from the Graphic grid paperpack from My favorite things. On the front of the card I doodled some lines with a black pen and then I adhered the image. Under the image I stamped a sentiment from the set Wrapped penguin (FRS045) from Woodware
On the front of the sqaure card I started with doodling lines on the front of the card with a black pen. This time I adhered the strip red design paper in the middle of the cardfront. Then I adhered the image with foamtape on the card. I stamped the sentiment on a seperate piece of white cardstock and doodled again with the black pen. I adhered the sentiment also with foamtape on the card. 


STAMP: Shiney nose (FRS048) and Wrapped penguin (FRS045) from Woodware
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils
PAPER: White cs, Graphic grid paperpack from My favorite things
INK: Versafine onyx black
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, Nuvo aqua shimmer pen glitter gloss, Glossy accents, black fineliner, white gelpen

7 comments:

  1. LOVE their glossy noses! Fab reindeer Larissa. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi your Christmas cards are stunning. Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland Challenge Blog for the current challenge the theme is “Cute Christmas Critters” and the sponsor is Just Me Digital Stamps. Hugs Jackie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute a fun image! Thank you for joining the CRAFT challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 381 - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable cards Larissa. Love the reindeers and your colouring.
    Thanks so much for joining us at Winter Wonderland. Hope to see you again soon,
    Lou DT xo

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails